© 2017 North Street Global Fund Services, LLC. All rights reserved.
Independence, Integrity, Ingenuity
Financial Controls on Cash Movement
North Street Global Fund Services has a comprehensive system of financial controls in place to protect the integrity of your fund. These controls are designed to require the approval of both North Street and the Fund in order to transfer money to a third party.
Processing Subscriptions and Redemptions
We take care of all aspects of processing investor subscriptions and redemptions. When an investor subscribes to your fund or requests a redemption, we will perform the functions necessary to process the transaction, including:
- Reviewing subscription documents
- Issuing confirmation notices
- Contacting the investor to obtain needed information, such as determining proper tax classification
- Verify authenticity and eligibility of redemption requests
- Determining how the investor wishes to receive communications
- Handling all anti-money laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance
- Calculating distribution amounts
- Initiating wire transfers and other activities related to this function.
Anti-Money Laundering Compliance
North Street ensures your fund's compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) requirements of local regulatory bodies, including:
- Verifying investor identity
- Verifying transferee identity
- Checking all investors against AML watch lists, including the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) list and maintaining records related to AML investigations.
Distribution and Tracking of Offering Documents
We will distribute offering documents to prospective investors, maintain a distribution list to comply with private offering regulations, and maintain files with signed original copies of all subscription documents.
Distribution of Investor Reports
Your investors can opt to receive their monthly statements via any or all of the following distribution methods:
- email with the statement as an attachment
Monitoring ERISA Percentages and Investor Slots
We will monitor the percentage of your fund's capital that has been contributed by Benefit Plan Investors to ensure compliance with DOL regulations regarding capital contributed by ERISA investors. In addition to monitoring ERISA we will also monitor the investor slots in use for your fund to insure compliance with limits on the number of investors.